Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Moving and stuff


Well friends, if you haven't seen this post on my other blog, then you may not know that we are in the process of moving. It's been a very crazy week because things are moving very quickly and our timeline is short for such a long move!

All this to say that I don't have a new study prepared for this week. I've spent hours and hours packing boxes, and my sandpaper hands and torn up fingernails can prove it. So I need your grace this week, please.

It is a great time, however, to catch up on your homework if you haven't finished the previous weeks. So how about it? Spend the week doing some reading or rereading, and working through the questions in your notebook? And if you feel so inspired, share some thoughts in the comments section of that post.

I especially loved the study on the life of David. Did you get to that one?

I'll have a new HW up next Wednesday, K?

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment